Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Spooktacular Night!

What an AWESOME night. We first went to South Towne Center and Rylie got to trick or treat . After being there a half hour her bucket was half full she was practically dragging it to the car and she refused help. We met Chris at home and then proceeded to my favorite tradition, eating at The Henderson’s. It was so GOOD!!! A little somber but everyone enjoyed themselves, especially me. After diner we went around Grammy W’s neighborhood with Dave, Jessica and Draydon. Rylie was loving Draydon so much I think she would have traded her candy for him. Draydon only made it to about 6 houses and then he fell asleep. Grammy, Rylie and I finished 3 more circles alone. Then off to The Spangler’s where we visited and Rylie got to play with Seth’s kids and pass out candy. Next we went to My Moms and ate doughnuts and drank hot cocoa at The Laws and Grammy R. took Rylie around to do more trick or treating. Rylie had such a blast and got so much candy for going to about 13 houses. All in all it was a fantastic night. I can’t wait for next year. I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Wilcox said...

I love the little Bee! Looks like you had lots of fun! Also, I love the platinum hair on you;)

November 2, 2008 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Tytanious said...

Is Drayton part of an inside joke?

November 3, 2008 at 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home