Friday, November 7, 2008

GGGGOOOO UTES!!!!

WOW! What an awesome game. Utah won over TCU in the last 2 minutes of the game. It was sort of a shock. TCU is a good team and they kept us running. We were running but couldn't catch anybody. The weather was cold but we stayed bundled up. I could barely zip up my parka because of my expanding belly. Jim and I sit next to each other at the games and we just laugh and goof around. Last night we were playing musical hand warmers. He had a pair in his gloves and I had some in mine. His hands were so cold that they cooled the warmers down 10 degrees and mine were so HOT they were burning my palms, so every few minutes we would trade. I could always warm his cold ones up to HOT. It was so fun. See ya in San Diego next week!!!!!

GO------UTAH------GO--------UTAH-------GO-------UTAH!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Massey Family said...

Kathy Bennion looks funny behind you!!!

November 8, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home